Join the 2023 AGP Philippines Pro Qualifier, where early birds enjoy a 20% discount until October 31. This international event welcomes competitors from around the world to showcase their talent, with online registration priced at USD $220 (PHP 12,000) and Crossover at $100 (PHP 5,600). Walk-in registration is available at USD $300 (PHP 16,800) per category. The overall winner in each division will earn the coveted IFBB PRO Card. Athletes from specific countries are required to provide a REGIONAL CERTIFICATE from regional contests. In cases where regional contests are unavailable, athletes have the option to compete in a Pro Qualifier before their first regional event. Wellness division participants must number 10 or more to be eligible for a pro card. Mark your calendar for November 19th, 2023, and get ready for an exciting competition at Palacio De Maynila in Manila, Philippines. Please note that professional photography and videography are limited to the official media team. Don’t miss this opportunity to compete on an international stage and showcase your prowess.
AGP Philippines Pro Qualifier 2023
|Date:||November 19, 2023|
|Organized By:||NPC Worldwide|
GET UPDATES WEEKLY: SUBSCRIBE NOW!
(enter your email address below):
AGP Philippines Pro Qualifier 2023 Registration Details
|Venue:||PALACIO DE MAYNILA|
Del Pilar Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila
Register at AGP Philippines Pro Qualifier 2023 Now
For more information about AGP Philippines Pro Qualifier 2023
DISCLAIMER: Schedule and all information about AGP Philippines Pro Qualifier 2023 came either from research, or initially provided by the race & event organizers. Pinoy Fit Buddy does not guarantee the accurate listing of these events. Please contact the race / event organizers for updates and possible changes.
Open to international competitors worldwide.
- Online Registration USD $220 (PHP 12,000) and Crossover $100 (PHP 5,600)
- Walk in Registration USD $300 (PHP 16,800) per category.
Open to international competitors worldwide. IFBB PRO Card will be awarded to overall winner each division.
- As a result of notifications from the IFBB PRO League, athletes from following countries must bring a REGIONAL CERTIFICATE of participation in the regional contests from each promoter in that country: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, South Korea, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vietnam.*Athletes from Denmark and Finland may compete in a Regional in Denmark or Finland to fulfill the Regional Certificate requirement.
*Athletes from Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay may compete in a Regional in any one of these eight countries to fulfill the Regional Certificate requirement.
*Athletes from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam may compete in a Regional in any one of these seven countries to fulfill the Regional Certificate requirement.
*Athletes from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands may compete in a Regional in any one of these three countries to fulfill the Regional Certificate requirement.
- If an Athlete resides in a country with a Regional Certificate requirement but there are no Regionals in that country until later in the year, the Athlete may compete in a Pro Qualifier anywhere in the world provided the Pro Qualifier is held before the first Regional in the Athlete’s country. When this Regional is held, the Athlete may not compete in any other Pro Qualifier without first obtaining a Regional Certificate from the Athlete’s country. Failure to abide by this rule will result in disqualification from the Pro Qualifier.
- Walk in Registration $300 per category.
- Wellness division will not given a pro card if less than 10 competitors.