What is it?
Bodybuilding is not a game of 13-year-old teens. This requires a lot of effort, hard work, and consistency. Moreover, the best athletes and the muscle men find it difficult to stick to a strict diet plan work it out. To know your goals, calculating calorie intake and cutting out calories or adding some extra, checking your results every day and maintenance is the key to achieving a muscular body.
You have to eat and burn out the extra calories, you have to satisfy yourself every day if you worked hard and train yourself like you want it hard. If you had worked with it before or have seen others do you might know with every bulk you take it would make you gain pounds more and only more hard work will show off at last. And you will able to flaunt over your abs to them later.
If you have set the goals and have visions that are bold and unapologetic you will achieve your goal. And if you don’t get it how to set goals, make plans, calculate, check our results and don’t have the effort to work an inch more every day then you are not into the path of what you want, you are not taking your goal seriously, you are just dreaming and thinking that your friend will make abs for you. And you are a fool if you are doing so. Start now, start today, make schedule make plans for every day, set goals every day. Work harder, do not lose faith in yourself, do not be afraid to do what inside you to do, and do not be afraid to do what you did not do before.
Believe in yourself except the truth that the path you have chosen is not the easy one and is also not the impossible one. As soon as things, habits, and environments do not change making them favorable for achieving your goal, it will not sort things up. If you chew on the same burgers and fries it won’t make your muscles right.
So here is the whole bulking meal plan for snacks lunch and dinner. Remember, your dinner is the time about one hour after the workout and does have a little snack type of bulking meal plan before 45 minutes of going to bed. The type of bulking meal plan and the time of its consumption are mentioned below.
Meal 1: This bulking meal plan comprises of protein shakes and is to be consumed around your morning workout. Protein shakes reduce your appetite providing a good amount of proteins.
Meal 2: This bulking meal plan comprises of morning breakfast which includes a considerable amount of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. This healthy breakfast will look for your health and recover your muscles.
Meal 3: This bulking meal plan is a lunchtime meal. You need not cut all of the fats from your diet, you need a balanced diet for a healthy body.
Meal 4: This bulking meal plan is the evening snack meal which can be a protein shake or any healthy snack.
Meal 5: This is the dinner bulking meal plan and this would comprise of meat or fish as protein and fat source with a considerable amount of carbohydrate food.
Now check out these amazing bulking meal plan plans for bulking yourself up and growing a muscular body. You cannot always eat the same dishes every day so we have got you plenty of recipes.
Bulking meal plan 1
- 2 banana, 1 cup milk, 1tbsp. peanut butter, 2tbsp. whey, 2tbsp. oatsDo- take these ingredients in a food processor and just blend then into a smooth consistency add ice cubes if you want
- 2tbsp. vanilla protein powder, 1 cup soy milk, 2tbsp ground almondsDo- take these ingredients in a food processor and just blend then into a smooth consistency add ice cubes if you want.
Mixed blast shake:
- 2tbsp. protein powder, 1 cup milk, 2tbsp. ground almonds, 4tbsp. raisins, 2tbsp. oatsDo- take these ingredients in a food processor and just blend then into a smooth consistency add ice cubes if you want.
- 2tbsp. chocolate protein powder, 1 cup skimmed milk, 3tbsp. oats,1 banana, 1 brown breadDo- take these ingredients in a food processor and just blend then into a smooth consistency add ice cubes if you want.
Mixed berry shake:
- 2tbsp. whey protein powder, 1 cup raspberry, 1 cup strawberry, 1 cup blueberry,1 cup skimmed milkDo- take these ingredients in a food processor and just blend then into a smooth consistency add ice cubes if you want.
Bulking meal plan 2
Bread and eggs:
- 4brown bread, 4eggs (2 without yolks)D0- toast the loaves of bread. Make an omelet with the eggs with olive oil and you can add seasonings to it.
Eggs with veggies:
- 6eggs (only egg whites), chopped bell peppers (½ cups), ½ tbsp. chopped garlic, ½ cup chopped tomato, olive oil and salt, black pepperDo- Add the egg whites and whisk add the veggies, garlic and add salt. Heat oil in a pan and cook the egg well and enjoy it.
- ½ cup Strawberries, ½ cup blueberries, 1tbsp granola, 1tbsp dark choco chips, ¾ cup fat-free yogurt, 1 bananaDo-add the yogurt in a serving bowl, add the berries mix add choco-chip and diced banana.
- 4 whole-grain bread, 4eggs (only whites)Do- Whisk the eggs with some water and soak the break into it till the eggs are consumed. Fry with a minimum of oil.
- 6 eggs(only whites), ½ cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts, ¼ cup raspberries, 1 tbsp. honeyDo- add the ingredients in a serving bowl and eat
Bulking meal plan 3
Scrambled eggs and rice:
- 2 whole eggs, 1 chopped tomato, chopped onion, bell pepper chopped, 1/2 tbsp. Cumin, rice, salt, olive oilDo- beat eggs with the chopped tomato, onion and bell pepper. Heat oil in a pan adds cumin then add the beaten egg and prepare scrambled eggs. Cook rice and eat.
- 250 gm green mong, 2 chopped tomato, 1 tbsp. cumin, 1chopped onion, ½ tbsp. ginger-garlic paste, olive oil, rice, salt
Do- add 1 tbsp. oil and medium heat the pan. Add cumin and then add the chopped onions, sauté. When little brown add the tomatoes and cook to prepare a gravy-like consistency then add the pre-soaked and boiled green mong. Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes. Eat with rice.
- 2 medium potato, ½ cup cottage cheese, 2 tbsp. cheddar cheese, ¼ cup chopped green onionDo- Either microwave or boil the potato. Cut it into two and spread open it on the plate, spread cheddar over it and microwave 2 min to melt. Spread cottage cheese and green onion over it. Eat with salad.
- ¾ cup pasta or spaghetti, 10-15 small shrimps(cleaned and washed), 2tbsp. parmesan cheese, ½ cup chopped red bell pepper, ½ cup broccoli, salt, olive oilDo- Cook the pasta or the spaghetti according to the packet. Heat oil in a pan and fry the shrimp, toss in bell pepper and broccoli, fry for 2-3 minutes. Then add the pasta or spaghetti and fry for 2-4 minutes.
Pancake with fruits:
- Pancake batter for 2 pancakes, 2 tbsp. plain protein powder, berries (raspberry, strawberry, blueberry)Do- add the protein powder into the pancake batter and prepare 2 pancakes. Serve yourself with the berries or you can supplement with jam.
“Bulking meal plan 4 is the same as Bulking meal plan 1 so you can make more in the morning and store for Meal 4.”
Bulking meal plan 5
Sweet potatoes in a bowl:
- 2 Sweet potatoes, 1 tbsp. chopped garlic, ½ cup sour cream, 1 avocado, 1tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. cumin, ½ cup cooked chicken cut into strips, chopped tomato, ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
Do-heat oil in a pan and then fry the cooked potato, chopped garlic, and salt. Blend in a food processor the sour cream, avocado and mix with lemon juice. In a serving bowl add the potatoes and the blended ingredients, top with chicken breast, tomatoes, bell pepper, and green onions.
Salmon and beans:
- 250 gram of salmon or any fish, 1cup of any beans, salt, lemon juice
Do- clean and wash the fish and then boil till cooked. Then in a bowl add turmeric and salt powder and coat to the fish carefully. Then in a pan spray a little amount of olive oil and fry the fish turns a little brown. Cook soaked beans. Place the beans in a bowl and add salt and lemon juice and mix well. Eat it with the fish.
Bulking meal plan 6:
This bulking meal plan can be of anything light and healthy. Fruits like banana, apple, berries, etc can be eaten. You can also eat sugar-free rice take with beans or salad.
- Drink plenty of water. Drink water 30 minutes before meals or 45-60 minutes after meals to avoid bloating and allowing better digestion.
- Try to have protein in every bulking meal plan so that the loss can be reclaimed in your meals. Eat dairy products or meat or grains as proteins.
- Be in good touch with the fruits and veggies. You can have then in terms of salad, cooked or in recipes.
- Do not skip meals. Yes and this will not fetch you anything else than a step back to your goal.
- Read the label of the food you buy. Check for the dates and composition.
- Avoid junk food if you want healthy bulk up.